We can renovate your laundry in conjunction with your bathroom!
While the laundry is not necessarily the first room that comes to mind when considering home renovations, having a well designed and organized laundry space can save you a lot of time over the course of a year.
When contemplating a new laundry, there are several factors you should consider:
- How much bench space do you want?
- What type of laundry tub would you like? Will the laundry tub be used only for laundry-related tasks, or does it double as a hand basin?
- How much storage space do you require for washing detergents and cleaning products?
- How much storage space do you require for linen and towels?
- What type of appliances do you prefer – for instance, do you have a front or top loader washing machine? Are you likely to soon replace your laundry appliances?
- What is the nature of the tasks you do in the laundry – for example, if you do the ironing in the laundry, will you need somewhere to store the iron and ironing board? Do you need a place to hang the ironed clothes?
Brisbane Bathroom Renovations has many years experience in renovating existing laundry spaces, or designing and building new laundries in conjunction with a bathroom renovation.
We have a wide range of companies we work with closely who can supply pre-made or custom-made laundry fittings and cabinetry to meet your needs.
Contact us now to discuss the options for your brand new or renovated laundry!